UpperClass Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saxicol and Fay: A question for you

3 posters

Go down

Saxicol and Fay: A question for you Empty Saxicol and Fay: A question for you

Post by Triwis Aka Siwissa Mon 7 Oct - 22:43

So... I have a question for both of you. Well... to be honest, I have a question for every users of this forum (so yeah... you're the only one who comes here "often")

The question is similar to the one Sax asked a while ago, but more specific. Are you guys playing any other online multiplayer games? Not just on PC, but also on xBox, Playstation, WII (can we play online multiplayer on WII?), Android (or iOS... but I don't like iOS... I own an Android).

The reason is simple. I can defeat you in DN easily and I would like to defeat you in many other games too!! Even if we don't play DN together anymore, we could play together in other games and have fun together again! Smile
Triwis Aka Siwissa
Triwis Aka Siwissa
Forum Administrator

http://upperclass.empireogame.com

Back to top Go down

Saxicol and Fay: A question for you Empty Re: Saxicol and Fay: A question for you

Post by Saxicol Wed 9 Oct - 21:37

umm....hmm...multiplayer...
welp...I don't got an xbox...so screw all of those ideas lelelel x3
I mainly play pc stuff. TF2 is a big one...Minecraft is another big one...and League of legends...Those are probs my miann multiplayers besides dn.
Saxicol
Saxicol
Guild Master

http://upperclass.empireogame.com/

Back to top Go down

Saxicol and Fay: A question for you Empty Re: Saxicol and Fay: A question for you

Post by TgiFayrore Fri 11 Oct - 4:49

Dragon nest is what I play.. LOL dcuo as well.
TgiFayrore
TgiFayrore
Princess and Pyromancer hater

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum