UpperClass Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All is well now... (Loading issues)

2 posters

Go down

All is well now... (Loading issues) Empty All is well now... (Loading issues)

Post by Saxicol Thu 7 Nov - 1:33

sinse i'm such a Tech savy kind of Guild master...I figured the whole thing out ALL BY MYSELF (lelwatalie)

however, it Is fixed, so yay party time because now i can actually play.

the purpose of this is just for people to know how to fix if they get it...

it's when your loading screen is at around 75%, with irine marching with the 5 ugly poochums behind her. A lot of people call this "Irine's death march"
because it is very common for a computer to shutdown the game at this time. How you fix it...is by using the old loading screen (like i CLEARLY stated above (lel) i'm not a tech savy kind guild masta...so I dunno how this works...it just does...) and to do this....you download the following link...find it...and then put it in your Dragon nest folder.

If you're going through Nexon it should be somwere around here... C://Nexon>Dragon nest put it in there.

For Steam it would be here: C://Programs(x86)>Steam>steam apps>common>dragon nest. and then in that dragon nest folder.

you can post any questions if ya got em. I'll try and answer to my bestest abilities.

Link for the old loading screen: By clicking this link, you affirm that you are Saxicol's (you'r guild master and ultimate ruler) slave, until you die. Smile
Saxicol
Saxicol
Guild Master

http://upperclass.empireogame.com/

Back to top Go down

All is well now... (Loading issues) Empty Re: All is well now... (Loading issues)

Post by Rolxs Thu 7 Nov - 3:56

Lol my comp was fine after they fixed their problems. Ill b on Friday so get on ppl
Rolxs
Rolxs
6-point Hannukah rank

Back to top Go down

All is well now... (Loading issues) Empty Re: All is well now... (Loading issues)

Post by Saxicol Fri 8 Nov - 0:47

Rolxs wrote:Lol my comp was fine after they fixed their problems.

Ohhhh woooooowww!!! you're SOOOO COOOOOOOOOOL... :3
Saxicol
Saxicol
Guild Master

http://upperclass.empireogame.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum