UpperClass Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mayor

4 posters

Go down

The Mayor Empty The Mayor

Post by Triwis Aka Siwissa Mon 11 Nov - 21:42

Hey Cattalaya, I saw that you live in the province of Ontario ... I was wondering what were you thoughts about the Mayor Ford...

By the way, anyone who have heard the story about the Mayor of Toronto can comment... but since DeLe lives cin the province on Ontario, I was wondering more about his (or her?) opinion.

Last edited by Triwis on Thu 14 Nov - 19:01; edited 4 times in total
Triwis Aka Siwissa
Triwis Aka Siwissa
Forum Administrator

http://upperclass.empireogame.com

Back to top Go down

The Mayor Empty Re: The Mayor

Post by Rolxs Tue 12 Nov - 0:12

O lol Canadians My mother country (Mexico) is soo much better! (Jk lol)
Rolxs
Rolxs
6-point Hannukah rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Saxicol Tue 12 Nov - 0:45

Cheeseburger man? chubble bubbles?  The guy that can't even be pulled by a ford?

Ye, I heard he's now a coke smoking, dirty liar.

(btw i mean no offense when i somewat (lel) insult your mayor dood.)

but when it's hard when it comes to things like this...
 The Mayor 1384029444400.cached

WABAM perfect quad chin. He just LOOKS like he's about to start chomping on that mic.
and the reporter on the right looks like she's scared he might spit acid at her.

(again... mean no offense...I think it's just silly that this mayor dood would admit to coke...like...wat...) Razz
Saxicol
Saxicol
Guild Master

http://upperclass.empireogame.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Triwis Aka Siwissa Tue 12 Nov - 3:09

Sax, no one in the guild lives in Toronto. DeLe lives in the province of Ontario, but I don't think he (or she?) actually lives in Toronto. So... you're not insulting anyone.

I live in Montreal, QC. Our mayors are corrupted and they sleep with prostitutes while wearing women clothes. I mean... it's so much better than a crack smoker.  There's another video of the mayor where he uttered death threats

Honestly... I would be scared if my mayor was an enraged crack smoker... I prefer a sexually disturbed corrupted mayor... Don't you?

Last edited by Triwis on Thu 14 Nov - 19:02; edited 3 times in total
Triwis Aka Siwissa
Triwis Aka Siwissa
Forum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Saxicol Tue 12 Nov - 4:08

ah I see, good to know. I just didn't want to say that stoof and thenn later find out that half the guild knows the dood. xD
Canada's very interesting o.o
Saxicol
Saxicol
Guild Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Triwis Aka Siwissa Tue 12 Nov - 18:03

Saxicol wrote:Canada's very interesting o.o
It sure is Sax
Triwis Aka Siwissa
Triwis Aka Siwissa
Forum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolxs Tue 12 Nov - 22:44

Triwis wrote:Sax, no one in the guild lives in Toronto. DeLe lives in the province of Ontario, but I don't think he (or she?) actually lives in Toronto. So... you're not insulting anyone.

I live in Montreal, QC. Our mayors are corrupted and they sleep with prostitutes while wearing women clothes. I mean... it's so much better than a crack smoker.  There's another video of the mayor where he uttered death threats

Honestly... I would be scared if my mayor was an enraged crack smoker... I prefer a sexually disturbed corrupted mayor... Don't you?
:O well in my homeland (hounduras not Mexico lol but there kinda the same thing) we had to over though our president a couple years ago cuz he tried the amend the constitution of hounduras (yeah it's a thing sax stfu) to stay in power longer and the ppl thought it would become a dictatorship so the dumped him In like Costa Rica (which is arguably wealthier than hounduras lol) then Obama said the hounduras should have done that but like srsly he would have became a dictator so stfu obama lol.................... Corn tortillas r delicioso 
#thirdWorldProblems
Rolxs
Rolxs
6-point Hannukah rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Saxicol Wed 13 Nov - 1:29

...Please...
Please stop making me "wat..." harder...It hurts
Someone should re-read this mexican's post...the grammar...THE GRAMMMMAAARRRRR O_O
and...LEL hounduras...constitution? WHHHATTT??? lolololololol...
#Flourtortillasbesttortilla
Saxicol
Saxicol
Guild Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Triwis Aka Siwissa Wed 13 Nov - 2:29

but like... I think we are deviating from the main subject, Rob Ford... I mean, this guy is a mayor, he drinks lots alcohol, enough to smoke crack and become f*ing enrage to the point of saying he's gonna defeat someone.

To add to the story, today the mayor release a bobble-head. They are limited edition and only 1,000 of them are available. They are called RobbieBobbie. So... what do you think of this guy? A hero? An a*shole? A j*rk? A b*stard? A nice guy?

The Mayor 770635

I'm using my administrator power to write censored worda (with a *). Please note that some words are not allowed in the forum, but this is an exception. If you have a bad opinion and you want to say bad thing about the Rob Ford, please go, as long as it is an opinion about Rob Ford. If you want to use an censored word, please replace one letter by a *.
Triwis Aka Siwissa
Triwis Aka Siwissa
Forum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolxs Wed 13 Nov - 3:14

Saxicol wrote:...Please...
Please stop making me "wat..." harder...It hurts
Someone should re-read this mexican's post...the grammar...THE GRAMMMMAAARRRRR O_O
and...LEL hounduras...constitution? WHHHATTT??? lolololololol...
#Flourtortillasbesttortilla
 Ok when I speak on the internet I srsly don't give 1 fingilly about spellins or grammar........ 
Also hounduras is a republic and it has a constitution it's just very poorly enforced.........
Also u don't know shit about corn tortillas bowi I bet the brand of flower tortillas you but are so white lol actually wait....... All flour tortillas are white
Rolxs
Rolxs
6-point Hannukah rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolxs Wed 13 Nov - 3:16

Woah swissa I'm surprised how much you hate this mayor guy considering you don't live in Toronto..............
Rolxs
Rolxs
6-point Hannukah rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Triwis Aka Siwissa Wed 13 Nov - 3:53

Well... it's not that I hate him... I mean... The mayor Ford admitted that he smokes crack when he was drunk, he admitted that he was drunk when he was enraged and said he was going to defeat a guy. So basically... it's kind of a fact that Rob Ford is a mayor that have some problems with alcohol (and drug and rage).

What I hate is the fact that this guy released bobble head during this whole story and also the fact that he wants to stay the mayor. If you are in position of authority and it is proven that you are an enraged crack smoker that has alcohol problem, well... you should give up your position of authority.

EDIT: Today, Wednesday, Rob Ford admitted that he bought illegal drugs. He also refused to "take a break" despite a vote of the City Council that was in favour of such break. The vote was 37 against 5. Rob Ford has also warned the media, saying to not be surprised if other stories come out in the next weeks.
Triwis Aka Siwissa
Triwis Aka Siwissa
Forum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Saxicol Wed 13 Nov - 23:19

I FLAT OUT DISAGREE!!!
YUP
if this guy wants to make bobble heads of himself...THEN GOSH DARN IT HE CAN MAKE BOBBLE HEADS OF EMSELF! O_O
if anybody else wanted to have bobble heads made of them then they could have that be such, but no, instead they decide to criticize this HONEST man for making a bobble head of himself. Further, would you rather have a mayor that is honest with his problems, and issues, or rather one that hdies everything, so that you can later find out that your mayor was making all of these decisions under the influence. RATHER....now that this place in Canade knows that he is into these kinds of drugs his statements will be less credible, so in turn, him coming to the public (purposefully or not) with his drug problems is actually HELPING this region onn Canade.

F * Yes Mutha F * ckers, I just F * ing owned that S * to the whole god D * F * roof.
GOD BLESS F *ING AMERICA B * s.
Razz
Saxicol
Saxicol
Guild Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolxs Thu 14 Nov - 1:29

Budda bless Mexico!!!!! Bitches
Rolxs
Rolxs
6-point Hannukah rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Cattalaya Thu 14 Nov - 17:25

As for my thoughts on the mayor, I dont like him, and i dont hate him. I dont care much about politics. All this stuff is just going to blow over like any other hot topic. So, basically, this doesnt really affect me. XD
Cattalaya
Cattalaya

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolxs Thu 14 Nov - 21:35

Cattalaya wrote:As for my thoughts on the mayor, I dont like him, and i dont hate him. I dont care much about politics. All this stuff is just going to blow over like any other hot topic. So, basically, this doesnt really affect me. XD
Well you should care about politics :/................. Cuz it does affect you...................
Mexico is such a neracoticy god damn
Rolxs
Rolxs
6-point Hannukah rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Saxicol Thu 14 Nov - 21:36

Rolxs is so oblivious...
Razz
Saxicol
Saxicol
Guild Master