UpperClass Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild Storage (Missing funds)

2 posters

Go down

Guild Storage (Missing funds) Empty Guild Storage (Missing funds)

Post by Saxicol Mon 18 Nov - 4:24

*IMPORTANT*

Ok guys, This is a bit more serious topic...

I was tallying up the total amount of gold in the guild storage (doing mah usual stoof)
(I have yet to check the history, but I will if nothing comes up...)
and we're about 500 gold short...
So.....that's a problem...
I just want everyone to know...that the guild storage isn't meant to be a "put in item donations so that other people can take them out later"
and it's definitely not a "lets store all my junk in here cuz i feel like it..."
(As of right now at least)
I am more than happy to let each person store one or two things in there, in which I will make sure they aren't taken, and so forth.
But I please ask that you don't take from the guild storage...It's meant for money purposes for upgrading guild stuff. (which is why you are only allowed to store....)
Which brings me to my other point...is that I really don't know how someone could've gotten items out...so...iunno...but someone did...

So basically...If you took stuff out...put it back...I don't know who did...but just do it...
I'm not planning on "punishing" anybody for admitting it. this is just a fair warning.
By the looks of it...I'm thinking it was dimensional box keys...but i don't know for sure...
(I havn't looked at my notes, but i think we were supposed to have around 6,500...but i'd have to go look to be sure)

So that basically sums it up.

TLDR:
Took stuff from guild (yes/no)
y- put it back, and don't do it again.
n- you can ignore this then.

Thank you. Smile
Saxicol
Saxicol
Guild Master

http://upperclass.empireogame.com/

Back to top Go down

Guild Storage (Missing funds) Empty Re: Guild Storage (Missing funds)

Post by Triwis Aka Siwissa Mon 18 Nov - 13:28

When I waw playing, long time ago... It was able to see what item was stored / taken by whom and the ammount of gold someone gave / taken. Maybe you can check for this... or maybe they remove this feature
Triwis Aka Siwissa
Triwis Aka Siwissa
Forum Administrator

http://upperclass.empireogame.com

Back to top Go down