UpperClass Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alexes suggestion

3 posters

Go down

Alexes suggestion Empty Alexes suggestion

Post by Guest Fri 5 Jul - 1:45

Points for being active on the forum. Exemple. whenever you post or comment on something, or just by logging in, you gain a certain number of points. These points could be related to DN upperclass too. The ones with the most points could go up in ranks :0 Officer, High Officer, crowd favorite LOL and many more :0
Positive effects : All these guys that we re recruiting usually wanna go up in ranks fast :0 and show off to the higher ups ( lvl60 ) like " hey im good too and i wanna help too !" least thats what i think .. personal experience ? idk. So they r gonna be more active on the forum to go up in rank :0 by doing this, we r stimulating our relationships to the extreme, if done correctly. friends friends friends !

Negative effects: some ppl are not that active on the internet. i think were all on vacay right ? and ppl wanna go out and do stuff, wich is totally normal. I do it too. but because of that, r they gonna falll behind :0 lets say that someone stayed home cus it was rainy outside, while an other went out still . the one at home is going to get a better rank for being active ? even tho the one out was deserving it more ? idk . nothing is perfect anyways.

it was just an idea.

Back to top Go down

Alexes suggestion Empty Re: Alexes suggestion

Post by TgiFayrore Fri 5 Jul - 19:48

Well the thing is they we don't know who's online because we all live in different time zones. but here's our guide to ranking.

http://upperclass.empireogame.com/t41-ranking-up-apply-in-this-thread
TgiFayrore
TgiFayrore
Princess and Pyromancer hater

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 6 Jul - 12:04

wow bruh thats way too complicated for me :O i just dont wanna be the NEW guy anymore. its thats ok then i dont really care about rankings :)just spending some quality time with my guild mates ! UH UH.

Last edited by Alexelife on Sun 7 Jul - 0:47; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by TgiFayrore Sat 6 Jul - 15:29

LOL it's not that hard bro. and lies!! Wink
TgiFayrore
TgiFayrore

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 6 Jul - 21:32

lies !?!?!? BRUH im just chillin with the members !:O but i could apply to be guild master tho :3 mhm idk maybe i should give it further thoughts xD

Back to top Go down

Post by Triwis Aka Siwissa Sat 6 Jul - 23:12

unfortunately, the only rank that can't be given to a member of a guild is the rank of Master... even Sax can't promote someone to this level! Sad
Triwis Aka Siwissa
Triwis Aka Siwissa
Forum Administrator

http://upperclass.empireogame.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 7 Jul - 0:50

hahaha awww just saying but WOULDNT IT BE A GOOD IDEA TO RECRUIT MORE PPL CUS SOMETIMES THE GUILD IS NOT AS ACTIVE WICH MAKES ME VERY SAD LOL. but seriously tho. we r upperclass. i cant just logg on and theres no one on ? we cant be like the other guilds. upper class is the sh* so we to "upperclass" everything ! sometimes its frustrating cus i wanna play with someone but theres no one.

Proposition: Recruit more ppl

Back to top Go down

Post by TgiFayrore Sun 7 Jul - 0:55

Lol we are trying. Try to get your friends to join. Smile
TgiFayrore
TgiFayrore

Back to top Go down

Post by Saxicol Sun 12 Oct - 14:36

...waaaaaaaattt? lolz, Been sooo looonggggg.....

Either way, This might have changed now, but if anybody is able to contact stressball, tell him to give my fucking guild back.
Little rat took it while i was gone, and now it seems he's removed the setting for me to get it back. Very rude. >.<
Saxicol
Saxicol
Guild Master

http://upperclass.empireogame.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum